When is the program fee due?
To hold your space, fees must be paid in full within 30 days of receiving your acceptance/confirmation.
What if I miss the deadline?
- Those who do not make this deadline may be moved to the wait-list and may lose their place in the program.
- If you are experiencing difficulty making the date, please reach out to the Program Director at Lori.Bruce@Yale.edu.
Q: What does the program fee cover?
The program fee only covers the cost of attending the educational programming. The following are additional costs: meals, housing, transportation to Yale, and visa processing (if you are coming from outside the US).
How Do I Pay?
- Your program fee can only be paid by personal or cashiers’ check (drawn from a U.S. bank) or wire transfer.
- The business office is currently unable to accept credit cards.
If You Choose to Pay by Wire Transfer:
If You Choose to Pay by Check:
- Checks must be payable in US dollars and drawn on a US bank. Your bank should be able to help you with this.
- Make the check to to “Yale University’s Bioethics Center” and mail to this exact address:
Senior Administrative Assistant
77 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT 06511
PO Box 208209 06520
Thank you for your interest in our events.