This page describes the payment process for “Clinical Ethics Skills and Methods: Guideposts to Navigate Uncertainties at the Bedside” on January 25, 2019 at Yale University.
When is the program fee due?
To keep your space, fees are to be paid in full by December 28th (or within 10 business days of any registration after Dec. 15th).
What if I miss the deadline?
- You may be moved to the wait-list or lose your place in the program.
- If you are experiencing difficulty making the date, please reach out to the program director, Lori Bruce, at bioethics@Yale.edu.
Q: What does the January 25th program fee cover?
The program fee covers the cost of attending the lectures and seminars plus a boxed lunch and morning coffee. The following are additional costs: all other meals, housing, transportation to Yale, visa processing (if you are coming from outside the US), and any other costs.
How Do I Pay?
- Your program fee can only be paid by personal or cashiers’ check (drawn from a U.S. bank) or wire transfer.
- The business office is unable to accept credit cards.
If You Wish to Pay by Wire Transfer:
If You Wish to Pay by Check:
- Checks must be payable in US dollars and drawn on a US bank. Your bank should be able to help you with this.
- Make the check payable to “Yale University” and mail to the exact address below:
Senior Administrative Assistant
77 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT 06511
PO Box 208209 06520
Registrants who pay, then withdraw from the program, are subject to the following refund schedule:
- 50% of the program fee shall be refunded if withdrawal notification is received by January 4th.
- After January 4th, no refund can be offered.