- ”Foundations in Bioethics” program - ACCME’s provided!;
- Morning lectures on methods and arguments in bioethics (Fridays);
- Options to choose from over 30 afternoon seminars;
- A visit to Connecticut Hospice (the nation’s first hospice);
- Special events with Dr. Joseph Fins
- Special tours of the collections at Yale museums, The Cushing Center’s collection of brain specimensMedical Historical Library
- Panel discussions;
- Upon completion of the program, participants who meet expectations will receive a certificate.
- Some of our participants will seek credit from their sponsoring institutions. These participants will be provided with a summary of the work they completed. Here is a sample Student Summary document that may be sent to their advisors.
Questions about the program? Contact Lori Bruce, Program Director, at Lori.Bruce@Yale.edu.