Monday, June 10, 2019 - 8:30am to Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 8:00pm
Yale University New Haven, CT
- The breadth, depth, and quality of bioethics topics discussed in lectures and seminars;
- The faculty-to-participant ratio (our faculty nearly outnumber our participants);
- The enthusiasm of our faculty;
- The amount of personal growth one may experience when interacting with people from over 25 countries, from all continents across the globe.
- “This is a program like none other!”
- “These were the best two months of my life!”
- “This was simply the best investment to help me fine-tune my career choices.”
- “The diversity of participants and faculty made this summer truly unforgettable.”
- “This programme is truly incredible!”
- Understand how they can use bioethics (or bioethical arguments) in their current careers;
- Further define their interests in bioethics before or after acquiring a Masters in Bioethics;
- Expand bioethics in their home country;
- See if a career in bioethics is right for them;
- Develop deeper knowledge in bioethics to supplement their current career or studies, often within law, medicine, public health, philosophy, and other disciplines.