Please join students and faculty of the 14th annual Summer Institute in Bioethics for our end-of-program poster session.
Past topics have included:
- Bioethics of Hippocampal Implants: Anatomizing Memory Enhancing Neural Prostheses
- Aristotle and the Ends of Biotechnology: Gene Editing, Stem Cell Therapy, Teleology
- In the Name of Justice, your Brain is Under Arrest.
- The future of CRISPR-Cas9: Reconciling Liability with Moral Responsibility
- A Modest Proposal: Developing an Undergraduate Biology Majors Course in Bioethics
- Whose Microbiome is it Anyway? Microbiome Ownership and Indigenous Populations
- Financial Triage: Averting the Economically Unviable
- Let’s Talk about Sex (Education): Competing Rights in Canada’s Classrooms
The Summer Institute in Bioethics, Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics, Yale University
Friday, July 26, 2019
10:30 am - 1:30 pm (“open house” – drop in when you can)
Location: Yale School of Medicine
All are welcome to attend, though registration is requested for catering purposes.
Please RSVP to bioethics@Yale.edu by July 22nd, 2019.
Looking forward to seeing you!