At the conclusion of this four-day program, participants will be able to answer:
- What is bioethics, and what is ethical theory?
- What are the main principles, concepts, and common terms in bioethics?
- What methods, frameworks, and arguments are commonly used in bioethics?
- What are the most pressing issues in bioethics today (in research, law & policy, clinical ethics, and more)
- How might I utilize bioethics in my career?
This program is intended for those who are interested in ethics as it relates to the clinical setting, research, policy, and law as well as the history and theories of bioethics. Topics will be explored through lectures, case studies, and small-group break-out sessions. Attendees will include undergraduate students, graduate students, and professionals. To discuss whether the program is a good fit for you, contact the Program Director at Lori.Bruce@Yale.edu.
This 4-day program is $600 for students, $800 for young professionals, and $1,200 for advanced professionals.
This cost is limited to the program events. Transportation, accommodations, and meals are additional.
To request a slot, email Lori.Bruce@Yale.edu with a short summary (3-5 sentences) of your interest in the program and your current position.
Full payment of the program fee is due 30 days after receiving a letter of acceptance.
Payment information is available here.
Registrants who pay, then withdraw from the program, are subject to the following refund schedule:
- 75% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before April 15 (6 weeks before the program’s start date);
- 50% of the program fee is refunded if withdrawal notification is received between April 15th and May 11th.
- After May 11th, no refund can be offered.
Learn more Here: