This program is intended for those who are interested in ethics as it relates to the clinical setting, research, policy, and law as well as the history and theories of bioethics. Topics will be explored through dynamic lectures, compelling case studies, and small-group break-out sessions. Attendees will include undergraduate students, graduate students, and professionals.
- What is bioethics, and what is ethical theory?
- What are the main principles, concepts, and common terms in bioethics?
- What methods, frameworks, and arguments are commonly used in bioethics?
- What are the most pressing issues in bioethics today (in research, law & policy, clinical ethics, and more)
- How might I utilize bioethics in my career?